Being able to say “Welcome back” to a sponsor or participant of our forums makes us proud. Over the years, our selected group of clients and colleagues has become a community that is “thinking together to reap results”. Today, we welcome back Ray Marsella and his team of MEDIMPACT Healthcare Systems from San Diego, CA, USA as a sponsor of the Center’s 8th Business Forum “Money and people – the currencies of healthcare to be held on September 11-13, 2019 at the Columbia University Global Center in Paris.
As Ray was excited about last year’s topics and “… the agenda was very well put together, the panel discussions, the workshops have generated a lot of interesting discussion. Everybody is participating. It was a very valuable couple of days. I really enjoyed it. It was excellent”, we are putting all our forces currently into designing an equally or even more inspiring get-together than last year together with our partners & sponsors. We’ll kick off the Forum with a reception which will be co-sponsored by the Department of Health Policy & Management at Columbia University New York and my consulting network ENJOY STRATEGY on Wednesday eve in the lounge & garden of Reid Hall (weather permitting).
Thursday will be dedicated entirely to “people” and healthcare professionals in particular and Friday to “money” and finance in general. Topics include but are not limited to the following:
- What will the future shape of the healthcare workforce look like? How will roles & responsibilities change?
- What’s the continued impact of health information technology and artificial intelligence on healthcare organizations and employee engagement?
- Money flows where incentives are high-powered and transparency is low. Are we paying for better care or carefully designed management tools?
- Are ventures in healthcare the adventures of the future patient?
- Is private equity driving managerial decision-making?
- What are trends in market access, finance and drug pricing and how does policy impact implementation strategies?
- How can we learn cross-nationally in order to design a sustainable financial structure of a future healthcare system?
The Forum – now in its 8th year – has been conceived to help the world’s top healthcare executives seize the moment. Previous participants rave about the interactive, content-rich and personal experience: https://goo.gl/t3f4H7
Executives are invited personally and represent all stakeholder perspectives. The total number of participants is limited to ensure effective networking and matchmaking opportunities in a confidential setting. About 50% of participants join us from the United States, 40% from Europe and about 10% from Asia and the Middle East. Please read about our past forums and contact us if you would like to join
and others as a partner of the forum. We offer the following sponsorship opportunities:
|Bronze level||Silver level||Gold level||Platinum level|
|Named in global newsletter as partner/ PR initiatives||X||X||X||X|
|Presented on-site in printed materials||X||X||X||X|
|Speaker slot on Panel||X||X|
|A topic to be discussed at one table||X|
|A session topic for the whole room (mini executive session within forum)||X|
|Executive session on your selected topic (half-day pre/post forum)||X|
|Engagement premium in €*||10,000||20,000||30,000||40,000|
* all net and subject to VAT depending on sponsor’s incorporation
Please note that one half-day executive session is already taken and there is only one left for a potential sponsor.
Why should you become a sponsor of the Forum?
- Get access to our global network of leading executives
- Align your brand with most prestigious ivy league institutions
- Showcase your knowledge and organization
- Meet with potential clients one-on-one in a confidential setting
Check out what previous attendees say about our forum here…
We are looking forward to talking with you about how we can put a package together that meets your needs & exceeds your expectations. If a partnership is not feasible for you at the moment, come and join us as an individual to get a taste of our forum.
Space is limited and participation by invitation only. You may contact us directly at email@example.com to request your personal registration. Individual registration including meals and materials is € 995. Attend the 8th Forum with your organization to identify new trends and incorporate them into future products and strategies necessary for success in a market of shifting US and EU priorities.