Core learnings of the 6th Forum:
- The “value” discussion has many facets – proving added value due to regulatory requirements, creating real-world evidence (RWE) to foster innovation, and targeting a value story at the patient to achieve patient centeredness.
- In the process of sharpening the value proposition in different countries we have to distinguish between clinical and budgetary value and make this difference transparent as we design a comprehensive product & solution strategy.
- Modular evidence that can be applied in different countries for reimbursement and strategic partnership discussions can facilitate the rapprochement of providers, payers and the industry.
- This in turn helps the industry to benefit from providers’ entitlement to reimbursement and grant providers the opportunity to benefit from the industry’s untapped value – non-communicated evidence.
- Mapping the market and consolidating the evidence requires a tactical approach to put together the larger puzzle of increasingly complex market access strategies for implementation. This will enable a conversion of global strategies.
Currently, the environment is open for innovative and more creative approaches to market access. If you’d like to know more we would enjoy the opportunity to talk with you how we can support you accessing certain markets and taking advantage of these opportunities. Please contact Prof. Janus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome and overview of the 6th Forum (Prof. Janus)
Ladies and Gentlemen – Bienvenue à Paris !
It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to the Center’s 6th Forum and worldwide expert meeting on challenges to market access, strategic development and life sciences partnerships. As the founder and director of the Center for Healthcare Management I am proud and excited to be here in this beautiful residence and thank our host and sponsors for making this possible.
Photos – some impressions from on-site
Feedback from participants
Access On An International Level: Reflections on the Center for Healthcare Management’s 6th Forum (Prof. Fleischut)
On April 24th and 25th, Burak Malatyali and I had the opportunity to present and participate in the Center for Healthcare Management 6th Forum, which focused on the obstacles surrounding market access and product bundling. In an increasingly complex regulatory and economic environment, our approach to these issues must become correspondingly nuanced. The Center’s 6th Forum was a fantastic platform to meet with national and international leaders, and to discuss best practices for overcoming challenges. It was also an excellent opportunity to discuss the larger discourses that underlie these topics, such as access to healthcare as a whole.