The Krupp-Foundation/German Scholars Organization and Columbia University New York invited selected national and international leaders to discuss latest scientific management knowledge and experiences from practice.
Participants had the opportunity to interact with leaders of industry and science in the roundtable format. Speakers included, among others:
- Jeffrey A. Alexander (George Washington University, D.C., USA)
- Laurence Baker (Stanford University, CA, USA)
- Yann Bourgueil (IRDES, Paris, France)
- Lawrence D. Brown (Columbia University, NY, USA)
- Walter Kopp (Medical Management Services San Anselmo, CA, USA)
- Federico Lega (Bocconi University, Milan, Italy)
- Theo Poiesz (TiasNimbas Business School, The Netherlands)
- Murray N. Ross (Kaiser Permanente, CA, USA)
- Thomas G. Rundall (University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA)
- Erich Schröder (Gesundheitspolitik.de, Berlin, Germany)
- Michael S. Sparer (Columbia University, NY, USA)
- Nancy Taylor (The Kaiser Permanente Federation, CA, USA)
For more information please take a look at the concept.
The 2nd Forum got great reviews in the press (Download).