We are getting ready for the Center’s 7th Business Forum for leading decision-makers: “Strategy in times of change”, to be held September 12-14, 2018 at the Columbia University Global Center in Paris and we hope you can join us. Several key sponsors and participants have confirmed their attendance. Here is a sampling of the agenda that we have planned:
Day 1: September 12, 2018
- Pre-conference workshops (by invitation only)
- Welcome reception – Let’s enjoy a beautiful Paris evening out in the garden of Reid Hall (weather permitting)
Day 2: September 13, 2018
- Keynote and panel on what is happening in France and the rest of Europe
- Keynote panel and moderated roundtable workshop: The impact of policy reforms/ health system changes on behavioral aspects and resulting macroeconomic indicators such as mortality, medical inflation and beyond
- International panel on cultural trends in business decision-making
- How can a company benefit from existing product knowledge while taking cultural differences into account?
- Will professional cultures or politics rule?
- What is the impact on compliance, patient care, and outcomes?
- Keynote panel: Analyzing effective demand in different countries
- Opportunities assessment and evaluation – “find a hole and fill it”
- Are country-specific approaches scalable? How to create modular evidence for tailormade targeting in different countries
- How to walk the fine line between customized and standardized business solutions?
Day 3: September 14, 2018
- Keynote panel and moderated roundtable workshop: Employee engagement strategies as digital health and artificial intelligence become an integral part of business
- Keynote panel: 50 years of care management and clinical integration – Are we there yet?
- Keynote panel: Profiles of healthcare systems in different countries and how to work with (and for) them
- Analysis of incentives and risks for providers
- Why social determinants are not a hot issue in Europe
- Beyond country borders: what are new system categories and characteristics?
The Forum is designed for global executives in healthcare business and strategy to discuss the latest developments, challenges and opportunities shaping the industry. Working hand-in-hand with leading thinkers from around the world, the event provides attendees with an ideal forum for networking as well as rigorous analysis and foresight. The Forum – now in its 7th year – has been conceived to help the world’s top healthcare executives seize the moment. Previous participants rave about the interactive, content-rich and personal experience: https://goo.gl/t3f4H7
The detailed agenda is now online.
Executives are invited personally and represent all stakeholder perspectives. The total number of participants is limited to ensure effective networking and matchmaking opportunities in a confidential setting. About 50% of participants join us from the United States, 40% from Europe and about 10% from Asia and the Middle East.
This year we are excited to welcome SCOR global reinsurance and also ALLIANZ private health insurance as a new gold sponsor of the Forum; Medimpact, a leading pharmaceutical benefits provider in the United States, as a new silver sponsor and Morgan Consulting Resources as a new bronze sponsor.
If you would like to join them and others in becoming a partner of the next Forum please inquire regarding sponsoring opportunities at email@example.com. You may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for registration. Individual registration is € 1195 including meals & materials. Attend the 7th Forum with your organization to identify new trends and incorporate them into future products and strategies necessary for success in a market of shifting US and EU priorities.
On behalf of our organizing committee, I hope you can join us. More on the 7th Forum follows soon – stay tuned @HCMatColumbia!