It gives me great pleasure to announce the Center’s 7th Forum: Strategy in times of change, to be held at the Columbia Global Center in Paris on September 12-14, 2018. Interactive panels, roundtable discussions and keynotes will deal with the following topics:
- How to manage and develop relationships in existing markets
- Loyalty and its implications for patient relationship management
- Physician-system-integration – are we there yet?
- How to access new markets
- Is there a natural fit or a cultural clash?
- What’s the potential?
- How to position your organization at home and abroad
- Do as the Romans do or innovate in context?
- What can we learn from each other?
- How to provide added value
- The evidence – from RCT’S to RWE (real-world evidence)
- Facts or figures – how important is the packaging?
- How to ensure organizational performance
- How is knowledge shared and applied?
- What’s the impact of social media use on people’s performance?
More information will be released soon on the Center’s website which has just been relaunched and shows many of our new activities and engagements around the world. We will be offering sponsorship opportunities as well as individual memberships starting after the summer break. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to get involved.