Besides prominent foundations, such as the Robert-Bosch-Foundation, the Krupp-Foundation, and Kaiser Permanente US, the Center for Healthcare Management is proud to announce the sponsorship of Fresenius Medical Care North America and Dentons US LLP. We are particularly excited that their sponsorship also involves the participation of their senior global leadership in the Center’s 4th European Forum: Innovation & Implementation. Among others we welcome:
From Fresenius Medical Care (North America, Europe, Global)
- Ronald J. Kuerbitz, CEO, Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Dr. Frank Maddux, CMO, Chief Medical Officer and Executive Vice President for Clinical and Scientific Affairs
- Dominik Wehner, Management Board Member for the Europe, Middle East and Africa region
- Oliver Maier, Head of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
- Benjamin Kornitzer (Mountsinai Hospital, New York) will join forces with Ron Kuerbitz to keynote on a particular implementation challenge in practice: “The Challenges of Developing a Sustainable Network for the Care of the Chronically Ill: A Call to Arms for the Health Care Community”
From Dentons (US and Europe)
- Bruce M. Fried, Managing Partner, Dentons US LLP, and former head of HCFA (now the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services), Washington D.C., USA.
- Christof Kautzsch, Managing Partner, Dentons Berlin, Germany
- Bruce will speak about “International best practice versus tailor-made solutions for organizations and countries – what’s the future’s compromise?” on a keynote panel together with Lawrence D. Brown (Columbia University), Walter Kopp (Medical Management Services, San Anselmo, CA, USA), and Murray Ross (Kaiser Permanente, USA).
Prof. Janus (Director of the Center for Healthcare Management) and Prof. Lega (Bocconi University, Milan) will moderate the panel of leadings academics and industry experts.