We invite you to join us for the Center’s 8th Business Forum “Money and people – the currencies of healthcare” to be held on September 11-13, 2019 at the Columbia University Global Center in Paris.
The Forum is designed for global executives in healthcare business and strategy to discuss the latest developments, challenges and opportunities shaping the industry. Working hand-in-hand with leading thinkers from around the world, the event provides attendees with an ideal forum for personal connections as well as rigorous analysis and foresight.
This year we will dedicate one entire day to “people” and healthcare professionals in particular and one day to “money” and finance in general. Topics include but are not limited to the following:
- What will the future shape of the healthcare workforce look like? How will roles & responsibilities change?
- What’s the continued impact of health information technology and artificial intelligence on healthcare organizations and employee engagement?
- Money flows where incentives are high-powered and transparency is low. Are we paying for better care or carefully designed management tools?
- Are ventures in healthcare the adventures of the future patient?
- Is private equity driving managerial decision-making?
- What are trends in market access, finance and drug pricing and how does policy impact implementation strategies?
- How can we learn cross-nationally in order to design a sustainable financial structure of a future healthcare system?
The Forum – now in its 8th year – has been conceived to help the world’s top healthcare executives seize the moment. Previous participants rave about the interactive, content-rich and personal experience: https://goo.gl/t3f4H7
Executives are invited personally and represent all stakeholder perspectives. The total number of participants is limited to ensure effective networking and matchmaking opportunities in a confidential setting. About 50% of participants join us from the United States, 40% from Europe and about 10% from Asia and the Middle East. Please read about our past forums and contact us if you would like to get involved as a partner of the forum. We offer the following sponsorship opportunities:
|Bronze level||Silver level||Gold level||Platinum level|
|Named in global newsletter as partner/ PR initiatives||X||X||X||X|
|Presented on-site in printed materials||X||X||X||X|
|Speaker slot on Panel||X||X|
|A topic to be discussed at one table||X|
|A session topic for the whole room (mini executive session within forum)||X|
|Executive session on your selected topic (half-day pre/post forum)||X|
|Engagement premium in €*||10,000||20,000||30,000||40,000|
* all net and subject to VAT depending on sponsor’s incorporation
Why should you become a sponsor of the Forum?
- Get access to our global network of leading executives
- Align your brand with most prestigious ivy league institutions
- Showcase your knowledge and organization
- Meet with potential clients one-on-one in a confidential setting
Check out what previous attendees say about our forum here…
We are looking forward to talking with you about how we can put a package together that meets your needs & exceeds your expectations. If a partnership is not feasible for you at the moment, come and join us as an individual to get a taste of our forum.
Space is limited and participation by invitation only. You may contact us directly at email@example.com to request your personal registration. Individual registration including meals and materials is € 995. Attend the 8th Forum with your organization to identify new trends and incorporate them into future products and strategies necessary for success in a market of shifting US and EU priorities.
More on the 8th Forum follows soon – stay tuned @HCMatColumbia!