We are getting ready for the Center’s 7th Business Forum for leading decision-makers: “Strategy in times of change”, to be held September 12-14, 2018 at the Columbia University Global Center in Paris and we hope you can join us.
Our spotlight today is on the keynote panel and moderated roundtable discussion on “Employee engagement strategies as digital health and artificial intelligence become an integral part of business”:
- How are organizations experiencing challenges to engage their workforce when implementing health information technology, artificial intelligence applications and the like? We will shed light on various stakeholder perspectives and evaluate country-specific differences.
- How are specific examples informing strategies to address employee reaction to change caused by information technology? We will discuss how to reduce fear, how to leverage interest and enthusiasm, and how to facilitate engagement of the entire workforce.
- How can the leadership of organizations work hand-in-hand with champions to facilitate implementation?
- What trends/changes are on the horizon and in what way will employee engagement be affected?
Distinguished speakers are:
- Daniel Bahr, Management Board Member ALLIANZ private health insurance, Munich, Germany, and former Minister of Health, Federal Republic of Germany
- Paula Morgan, Founder Morgan Consulting Resources Inc., San Francisco, USA
- Chris Stenzel, VP business development and innovation at Kaiser Permanente, San Francisco, USA
- Alexander Vogel, Head of central distribution ALLIANZ private health insurance, Munich, Germany
Several other key sponsors and participants have confirmed their attendance. The detailed agenda is now online.
The Forum is designed for global executives in healthcare business and strategy to discuss the latest developments, challenges and opportunities shaping the industry. Working hand-in-hand with leading thinkers from around the world, the event provides attendees with an ideal forum for networking as well as rigorous analysis and foresight. The Forum – now in its 7th year – has been conceived to help the world’s top healthcare executives seize the moment. Previous participants rave about the interactive, content-rich and personal experience: https://goo.gl/t3f4H7.
Executives are invited personally and represent all stakeholder perspectives. The total number of participants is limited to ensure effective networking and matchmaking opportunities in a confidential setting. About 50% of participants join us from the United States, 40% from Europe and about 10% from Asia and the Middle East.
Make sure to reserve your travel and accommodation asap because Paris is in high demand in September. You can find some information in our travel section: https://centerforhealthcaremanagement.org/7th-forum-travel-information/
This year we are excited to welcome SCOR global reinsurance and also ALLIANZ private health insurance as a new gold sponsor of the Forum; Medimpact, a leading pharmaceutical benefits provider in the United States, as a new silver sponsor and Morgan Consulting Resources as a new bronze sponsor. The department of health policy and management of Columbia University New York will sponsor the drinks for our reception and my consulting network ENJOY STRATEGY Germany will sponsor the flying buffet.
If you would like to join them and others in becoming a partner of the next Forum please inquire regarding sponsoring opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact us directly at email@example.com to apply for registration. Individual registration is € 1195 including meals & materials. Attend the 7th Forum with your organization to identify new trends and incorporate them into future products and strategies necessary for success in a market of shifting US and EU priorities.
On behalf of our organizing committee, I hope you can join us. More on the 7th Forum follows soon – stay tuned @HCMatColumbia!