As the founder and managing director of the Center for Healthcare Management I am excited to announce our next Forum “Strategy in times of change” on September 12-14, 2018 at the Columbia University Global Center in Paris.
Now in its 7th year the Center’s Forum brings together global decision-makers in an intimate setting. Previous participants rave about the interactive, content-rich and personal experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=-fhcfbSPPmY
After Hamburg, Washington DC (in collaboration with Kaiser Permanente), Berlin (sponsored by the Bosch Foundation and further multinationals), and Paris we return to Columbia University’s Global Center to reflect on:
- What’s the potential for market access?
- Is there a natural fit or a cultural clash?
- How to position your organization at home and abroad?
Value added evidence
- From randomized controlled trials to real-world evidence
- How to move towards a global value assessment?
- How to reconcile ideologies of value perception such a cost versus comparative effectiveness?
- Loyalty/engagement and its implications for patient relationship management
- Physician-system-integration – are we there yet?
- Moving to population health management to tackle value-based pricing
- Do we know what we know – how is knowledge shared and applied inside the organization?
- What’s the impact of social media use on people’s performance?
- “Digital” as a code for transparency or confusion?
- Integrating care across silos: drugs, data, devices and beyond
- Changing professional roles due to technology
- Reimbursement challenges and opportunities
Pre-conference hot topics
- Migration effects on global healthcare systems
- “Emotional” politics and consequences on global health policy
- Medical devices, products, drugs – how to get into the market
- Direct or indirect selling – pros and cons
- How strong is country culture in channels and how to deal with reforms & norms
- The impact of reforms on populations, business and long-term opportunities
- Macro indicators and how to influence them
- Trends & expert charts for future development
You can read about our past forums and learn more about what global thought leaders who attended think about our style of conferencing.
Executives are invited personally and represent all stakeholder perspectives. The total number of participants is limited to ensure effective networking and matchmaking opportunities in a confidential setting. About 50% of participants join us from the United States, 40% from Europe and about 10% from Asia and the Middle East.
This year we are excited to welcome Medimpact, a leading pharmaceutical benefits provider in the United States, as a new silver sponsor of the Forum.
Partners of our Forum have been among others (in random order):
If you wish to become a partner of the next Forum please inquire regarding sponsoring opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact us directly at email@example.com to apply for registration.
More on the 7th Forum follows soon – stay tuned @HCMatColumbia!