Research that informs your strategy
Our offers in this area relate to the classical analytical assessment of new technologies and also include complex interventions as well as innovative care management approaches.
- We offer expert assessments and evaluations. These can be related to traditional effectiveness studies and the generation of real-world-evidence.
- Our market access and product analytics serve as a basis for strategy building. Please see a complete offering of our services in the following file: Global Market Access Solutions
- We also conduct innovative Center-initiated research on underlying constructs of client relationships, such as loyalty, trust, satisfaction, and commercial friendships.
- As a preparatory step for strategy projects we also evaluate stakeholder relationships, underlying power structures and incentive schemes.
- Implementation strategies based on evaluations will be supported by the consulting network katharinajanus.com.
Education that gets people on board
We provide tailor-made executive education programs that are designed according to your organization’s needs and strategic purposes.
- We offer a range of courses related to macro-level healthcare market phenomena as well as micro-level management classes.
- Modules include an overview of a particular or several markets and sessions on management tools.
- The core piece can be related to and based on your strategy or strategic change. We develop it jointly and will use your business case to get the message to your people.
- If desired your program can include a Columbia University certificate. Contact us to discuss details and to receive an overview of sample classes.
Access to a global network of experts
Our unique network of global experts enables us to offer country-specific domain expertise in healthcare management when implementing best practices cross-nationally and on-site.
- Better manage the health (and risks) of entire populations by relating changes in outcomes to provider incentives.
- Annual Forums convene the network to work on topics that matter and develop directions for the future.
- Study trips, courses and mini-forums allow you to meet experts in their or your environment. Contact us to get started.
- Become an individual or organizational member yourself. Please use the form to inquire optional levels and benefits.
Inspiration beyond the ordinary
Our research and educational framework crosses borders – countries, professions, industries – and provides a unique quality and depth of knowledge through meaningful conversations.
- Research that covers themes beyond the ordinary. We conduct research that is not financed by traditional ways of funding.
- Education that relates to your strategy and issues that matter. We tailor a program based on your needs.
- Forums in a non-conventional format. Our forums follow a reverse-conferencing format that inspires new thoughts instead of reproducing existing knowledge.
- Study trips around the world to learn about healthcare systems, cultures and countries. Experience the history and change abroad.
The Center for Healthcare Management organizes Forums in various cities around the world, using an interactive approach that relies on real-time and team-based content capturing and evaluation supported by various moderation and visualization techniques. Conversations and interactive panels allow participants to learn from each other and compare notes. The acquired knowledge and insights lead to fresh and promising approaches to longstanding and unresolved challenges in healthcare management.
Can’t wait for the Center’s next Forum? We’ll come to your premises and design your own, using our unique approach and methodology. Our in-house forums allow us to focus on specific issues related to your organization and explore current examples from your work environment. We will explore solutions and develop a forward-looking vision about what your business will look like ten years from now.
The process that we have employed here in the Care-Tank allows us to be able to do a better job in identifying solutions that exist in major markets and that are applicable to other markets.
This forum offers the opportunity for me to bring some new ideas to the processes and methods that we would use as we begin to develop our strategic innovations that we want to embed within our company.
I think the forum provides a vehicle for the exchange of ideas and interaction which is both interesting and unique. It’s a much more interactive type of forum.
It’s this wonderful opportunity to learn from others and compare notes and not be spoken to but to listen and share.
… Literally every time somebody opens their mouth here – it’s a good use of my time.
… But to have ideas articulated so well and so meaningfully and in such a short period of time – I think is really powerful.
Thank you for the tremendous hospitality. You did a great job at focusing the group. Please let me know if I can do anything to help you as we go forward and I appreciate the work that your Center for Health Care Management is doing.